The easy, cost effective way to travel light, stay comfortable and meet new people: Book a place in our mixed dormitory-style Tipi.
You’ll get a Single Futon-Type mattress complete with a sheet, a 13.5 tog duvet in a cover, a pillow in a case and a recycled wool blanket. These are laid simply on the ground, camping-style, and will be ready and waiting for you on your arrival. So, you don’t need to set up a tent for yourself or pack a sleeping bag & mattress: you can just arrive, check in and head off to enjoy yourself at the event.
The Tipi will be simply furnished with a heavy-duty, waterproof groundsheet and carpet flooring, entrance mat, some decorative rugs, a waste bin, and an LED Lantern. There will be space by your bed for your rucksack: you’ll need to bring your usual things like a towel and toiletries, plus your own torch along with your clothes.
- We suggest, as always, that you don’t bring any unnecessary or valuable items, as a canvas tent can’t be considered a secure place to leave your belongings unattended.
- The size of the Tipi will depend upon availability & upon how many places are booked. It will be a Traditional style Native American Tipi that comes with a canvas door, an inner liner, and either an external rain hat or an internal rain catcher.
- The beds are Single size only and the dormitory is not intended as a couples space, though you can book as 2 separate individuals.
- This is an adult only space, rather than one intended for families, so co-sleeping with small children isn’t possible. All occupants must be old enough to stay in the accommodation without supervision.
- All genders are welcome in the mixed accommodation unit.
- If there are more bookings than we can accommodate in one Tipi, we may provide two. If you would like to book with a friend and be in the same shared accommodation unit, just follow up your order with an email and we’ll do our best to ensure you are both in the same one.