Book accommodation at Glastonbury Festival 2024, 26th – 30th June
Bookings are made directly with the festival.
This is the mother of all UK festivals. The world famous Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts has been hosted by Somerset farmer Michael Eavis at Worthy Farm, Pilton, near Glastonbury in Somerset, since 1970.
The Festival Tipi Village, on the southern slopes of the Festival site between the Green Fields and the Park continues to offer a unique camping experience within the Festival fence line.
Tipis come complete with groundsheet and rain-catcher; however they are intended to be an elemental experience, without the trappings of ‘luxury’ campsites.
- You will need to bring your own bedding, and expect to be using basic camping facilities.
- Wristband access only area in the heart of the festival.
- High quality toilets and hot showers exclusively for area.
- Residents arrive from Weds 26th June, leave by Mon 30th June 2024.
- Free Phone charging at our Reception.
- Dedicated Cafe for Tipi Field residents.
Please Note: Accommodation bookings do not include festival entry tickets, which must be purchased separately from the event’s ticket agents. Hearthworks accommodation for Glastonbury can only be booked here via Seetickets.